Thursday, August 31, 2006

New York Trip: Day 2

We had a leaders meeting for the end of the week and I guess I was a leader. It was alot of fun all through the day everyone was cracking jokes and laughing it was the funniest meeting I've ever been in. In the afternoon we set up for the concert. Fasm, Zion and I turned out annother piece. It's been really cool painting with these guys over the past couple days because it's been such a colaberation you can't really pick out a part in peticular that is just one persons. For example on the last piece I layed out the backround letters, Zion and Fasm did the fill, Fasm cleaned up the letters with the outline and 3d, Fasm did the forefront script and, I cleaned up the script it was just such a team effort. All the youth showcased thier skills that they lerned through the week. After the kids were done Jaz was the finishing act while he was performing I started to tear up cuz he was talking about his life and some stuff that he went through and it reminded me of the kids I work with. We started to clean up and eventually delivered all the equipment to it's proper places then went to a late night restaraunt where more Jokes insued. Fasm laughs at anything when he gets real tired like... "Darlin' Marlins".

No comments: