Friday, August 04, 2006

Mexico Trip: Day 7

All the writer's at threats house were tired from painting so much over the last few days so we relaxed in the morning I drew in some other people's books but by the time the afternoon came we were all itching to paint again so we painted threat's "wall of fame" in his garage. Info dropped by cause he wanted to say good bye to me before I left and to tell me that I'm in his prayers. I know he's gonna be reading this but I'll say it anyways... He's a really nice guy, he's been writing for a decade or so and it was such an honor for him to come by just to see me, a new writer, and to wish me well in my graff life and to piece in my book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

question what does it say on the tree again i read it fast and it's tiny it's really a beautiful tree.

Battle said...

It's the names of the writers who participated in the event.

Battle said...

Thretski, Dyle52, J-one, Fasm, Camer, Battleaxe, Ezra, Sacks, Rue, Stats.