Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mexico Trip: Day 6

I woke up really early and Fasm and i arrived first at the wall and started painting. His piece was up high and he needed the scaffolding up to work on it so while he was waiting he helped me out with my piece and decribed some things about lighting and helped me out with the shading of the axe in my piece. I met Camer1 from Frisco (left) who was very nice and friendly, right off the bat and gave me a hug. It was like we were old friends even though we had never met in person. I also met Sacks and his wife Rue. Sacks is a really funny guy also very friendly he was joking all while he was painting his piece, it was hilarious. I interviewed Dyle and then switched to camerman for Fasm's interview. We started early and worked through till sunset because it was the last day that we were in Mexico. Ezra seemed to be fighting against the focus of the piece and ignored Fasm and Threat's direction to remove bats from his piece. He was the only non-christian writer and really didn't understand that we wanted the focus to be on the message. But in the end you know... it came together really well and the whole huge production looked so nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey battle i was wondering if you have an pictures that you can show me someone tried to do a peice on a bat? what kind of peice was it. The guys sure seem nice i'm glad you had a great trip lots os love Tara

Battle said...

Yeah I'm gonna get some pictures of all the stuff from mexico and sandiego and put it up after my trip. He didn't do a piece on a bat he did his piece and then through in some little characters of bats. It's not a big deal but the only other characters in the piece had to do with the message. It just made the message a little less clear.

Battle said...

Oh yeah how could I forget, that night we got pulled over by the mexican policia and he searched our stuff then gave threat a ticket for not wearing his seatbelt. Last week Ezra was arested for standing by a fence with an open beer. He had to pay $70 or spend a day in jail. I guess the police are currupt down there and arrest people for no reason.