Saturday, August 05, 2006

Mexico Trip: Day 8

J.one left early in the morning and Dyle, Ezra and I just hung around the house sketching and doing canvases. In the evening Sacks and Rue came over and Sandy was talking about how she learned and how Threat taght her to be super clean by just painting with silver paint and one or two other colours because it has alot of overspray and it teaches you to inately paint super clean but you have to do it for 20-50 pieces without doing any colours in between. I talked to Threat about it and how they did it in the old school he said it'll help me out. So I made the commitment that after I do my production with Viceral on the Embassy that I'll do 20 pieces of silver. After, I went over to info's house and he was showing me how to do some letters and we talked about life and the church and discouragement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it seems difficult to understand how to paint 20 peices with silver i mean with out other things around it Tara

Battle said...

true it will be.