Thursday, August 17, 2006

New York?

When I was in california Fasm said he was going to the east coast to teach graffiti for a week and he said I could come down if I was near by. I called up Fasm and asked him about what days he was going to be there and where in New York it was going to be. I also asked him about what it takes to be in the GG crew. Hanging out with all these awesome christian guys and girls and being a part of thier family for a week has me kind of curious about the crew. I still have to find a way down and book the time off of work on short notice so I probibly can't make it.

5 comments:

solnechko said...

i love meeting/recognizing people who have things to teach me. mentors are not easy to find. i say when you find a keeper, don't let him/her go; but also, when opportunities arise, go for it.... hope you can go... if not this time, maybe the next!

Anonymous said...

Hey Battle, it's Tara.
When did you go to Cali?
I thought you got time off in Aug the day before it was happening?
I hope everything works out for you, god bless.
Tara

Battle said...

On the mexico trip I spent most of my time in califorina, San Diego and Oceanside. I was only in Mexicalli for 2 days of the trip.

Your right Shona, I should give this a real shot. Instead of a half butted effort.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great, I didn't know I had such a talented brother! Let me know if I can help with the New York thing at all, I agree you should try to get down there.

Beth

Battle said...

Thanks Beth! and welcome to my blog and enjoy your stay. comment, question and critique. In case of an emegency your seat cusion can be used as a floatation device.