Friday, July 28, 2006

Mexico Trip: Day 1

Well here I go. My big trip to Mexico to paint a wall and hang out with some christian writers out there. I took a cab from work to the buffalo airport. We (Elly and Dave the cab drivers and I) crossed the border fine and the customs agent was very friendly and even joked around with us. Got to the airport and I found out that I really should have looked at my ticket a little more closely cuz it turns out I missed my flight. But I ran into a nice guy at the terminal named Keyshon who changed my ticket free of charge so that I could still get to San Diego flying out the next day. I then proceeded to check into the hotel across from the airport and it turns out they have a "distressed traveler" discount.

2 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

Well then, off to a good start, eh? Wow.

Tara White said...

ah sorry to hear that, i can totally understand that you would be late for your plane, but God still was there. Good job battle