Thursday, July 13, 2006

au"GG"ust

Every year the Gospel Graffiti Crew has a get together where they all paint one wall. This year it's in Rosario Mexico and today I just got confirmation of my flight. So, I'll be heading off to mexico for a week to paint with some really cool guys and hopefully learn hands on from some real writers. I'm really excited! It'll be so cool to get together with a whole group of people who have the same passion. Makes me feel less alone in the fight like there are other people on the otherside of the continant who have gone through all the stuff I have and are still going.

3 comments:

solnechko said...

WOW... that is so neat. I had no idea people did that. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to meet you in person! i will be painting in rosarito august 1st-4th only but get at threat if you plan to come earlier or later. so far its threat, me, you, camer for 1 day, j1, dyle52, and a few others
-fasm

Battle said...

oh wow, that line up rocks! I'm so blessed. it's cool that Dyle52 is coming he's awesome, that's a long trip for him. I'm getting to sandiego in the morning of the 29th and leaving the 6th (or the 5th, i cant remember) I'm gonna give threat an email soon.