Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DA

Hello, My name is Battle Three Six and I'm a recovering discourage-a-holic. It's been one month and sixteen days scince my last confession. The guys who were looking for for me got me a little shaken at first, I'll admit it. Which is usually not like me cuz I've had my life threatened alot before (just not scince I left the homeless shelter). So a few guys wanting to paint over my stuff isn't a big deal. But I was discouraged again last week. I tried to fight it! but... I felt it for maybe an hour or two. I even thought about hanging it up after a couple more walls. I woke up in the morning and I drew this picture and I felt better about it. In fact I was happy about it by the afternoon and I was psyched to just keep painting. A friend told me the story of David and Saul and no matter what Saul tried he couldn't stop David cuz he was anointed by God. You know, I've never really had many enemies so some of the psalms I never really understood thier great significance - like these ones but now I'm lovin' it.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Psalm 23:5

See how my enemies have increased and how fiercely they hate me! Guard my life and rescue me; let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in you. Psalm 25:19-20

The LORD is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. psalm 27:1-3

...Thanks for letting me share.

No comments: