Wednesday, February 01, 2006

He Said "Yes"

YEAH!!! I can't belive it, it's finally here! After all the waiting it's finally here! No, it's not more paint, tips or a graff dvd ordered from the internet... It's the wall, my wall, it came. I had a meeting with the owner of a big beautiful wall and he's going to let me paint it. I'm just so happy, annother real wall! It's gonna be a lot of work because like I said the wall is big and long but I asked for it and now I've got it. I wanna run out tonight and paint it, maybe after I'm done this post but, I just got a flat tire coming back after talking to the guy. It didn't ruin my day cuz nothing could and then later I found out my mom just got CAA today. God is so amazing! He's given me annother chance and annother visual sermon to give! Four months ago I never would have thought that my inspiraion would come this far. I'm just stoked that the passion acctually stayed with me and now...

...and now for a message from Ray Comfort that I read today, I found it applicable...

We are not going to wait for the world to come to Church because we know that the world hates the light of the gospel, and will not come to it "lest their deeds are exposed" (John 3:20). We are taking the battle to them. It's easy to forget that we have a very real enemy that "walks about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8). But we know that if God is for us nothing shall be against us and that we have been issued with "weapons of warfare that are not carnal but mighty thought God to the pulling down of strongholds" (2 Corinthians 10:4). The rousing words of General Douglas McArthur are applicable for a conflict such as this: "The enemy is in front of us. The enemy is behind us. He is to the right and to the left of us. He can't get away this time!" Be like David--run to the battle. Refuse to surrender to the enemy's weapons of intimidation. Take ground for the Kingdom before some tool of the enemy passes legislation to ensure that precious school kids aren't harassed by "religious sects" (that's us). We still have liberty, so use it for the most noble of causes--to fight the good fight of faith. Whatever you do, do something... and do it now.

3 comments:

Battle said...

it's applicable except for school kids.

Aleah said...

Congrats on the wall man!

Battle said...

thanks yeah just in case you couldn't tell I'm really happy about it.