Monday, February 06, 2006

I won!


I threw down in my first battle and came out on top! There was a contest at gospel graffiti to write the word "Genesis". First prize was a cd and poster of J-silas. Well let's take a look at the blow by blow to see how this epic battle went down...




Battle-Hey Fasm here's something for the contest. Thought I'd show some support so the contests wouldn't look so pathetic j/k I love the podcast and how it's like this chill radio announcer style.

Fasm-nice job man!!

...a few weeks later...

Battle-Where's the January contest? I wanna see if I win by default.

Fasm-yes, you did sucka! haha whats your address?

So don't get too excited everybody I won by default (the two sweetest words in the english language)

4 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

Default! *clap clap clap* Default! *clap clap clap*

solnechko said...

what are the two most exciting words?

Battle said...

the two greatest words in the english language are "De" and "Fault".

Battle said...

Jamie of course got the simpson's reference from where homer goes to space camp and gets to go on the rocket ship because he wins by default after Barney has some non-alcoholic champane and becomes an alcoholic again.