Saturday, February 04, 2006

My Alley

Well, I've been painting alot over the past few days in the alley. Things are going really well. Everything just seems to be flowing out, I haven't had many drips or mistakes. Lots of people stop by and talk to me while I paint and talk to me about stuff. I really like the interaction that occurs while I paint with the people who walk by. I had an offer to paint someone else's wall and a few people came by to talk about thier graffiti artwork. And I've had some time to just listen to music and think about life and God while I paint. With all this interaction and time spent downtown I'm getting a real sence of London's community, it's nice. I did a little work on one of my breaks for the guy at the pita stand and he gave me a free veggie pita and pop. People walk through the alley and I know who they are and what they do. I also have my fan club of the kid who I can't remember his name who sits and just talks with me while I paint. He keeps asking when I'll be painting again. There is just alot of positive energy rolling around. But with all the compliments and admiration I just gotta make an effort to stay humble and not let the fumes go to my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job that your ministry to others with your art work i can't wait to see the finishing touch on your wall in the alley. Tara