Friday, February 17, 2006

Confirmation

I was talking to a friend of mine Isaac who is in the news again. We were talking about what it means to be "a christian artist", how we'll have friends who don't like what we're doing, he was telling me about his new music tracks and I showed him a picture of what I had done on the back wall of the church (bottom). He stopped and said "I think this is a confirmation". He is going to deliver a message/sermon soon and he was torn between two messages. One message was Jesus walking on water and the other was about light. I stopped, cuz the plan before we (viceral and I) got to the wall was to do a candle casting out the darkness but we felt that we should do this instead (read about it here). This to me is annother conformation that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that is amazing i can't beleive that was going to be his message wow see i think God really speaks through you to other people
hey have a great day