Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Night Shift

I'm taking some time to paint this one really big mural so, I've been doing it in peices. Tonight I went to the alley where I'm doing the mural and someone had tagged my work. It's only been a week and someone is disrespecting my art but, it was an easy fix so the tag is gone. Viceral and I worked for a while and layed down some more quality work that both of us are proud of (preview left).


While I was driving Viceral back home we did a calculation of how much this wall has cost us (spraypaint, rollers, paint and gas) it wasn't the cheepest wall but, I'm happy with what I've spent. We also had talked before about how for most people money is freedom when your living for yourself and you act like you can do whatever you want with it. But, when you live as though your money is not your own and should be dedicated to a higher purpose than pleasuring yourself money is a responcibility and who want's more responcibility? In any case I'm glad to unload some responcibility on a worthy cause.

4 comments:

Battle said...

I just know some comedic genius will answer my retorical question of "who wants some more responcibility?" with "I could use about $20 worth of responcibility."

solnechko said...

i could use about $20 worth of responsibility.

solnechko said...

i'm a comedic genius! Yes! I knew I was funny! Thank you!

Battle said...

thanks, I commented on that just so there wouldn't be as many lame jokes but...