Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lots of Prayer and Little Talent




What a night! Joel and I went to 920 to practice our technique, use up the last of the bad paint and maybe paint the wall black after we were done fooling around - if we had time. What came next was a miracle and as both of us started to paint we felt good. And not from the fumes good, not even from the pride good. Yesterday I turned out the worst work of my life and I did it on my own. Christ showed up and he used me to paint better than I can on my own. When we stood back and saw what God had done we said to each other that we couldn't ignore it and paint over it. So we took our two different parts and worked them together, started using the real paint. I stoped, sat down and looked at it. It was good but, it needed a message. So I prayed sat down with my bible and the message came, I told it to Joel and he agreed. We are almost done. We were smiling jumping up and down, shouting and laughing the rest of the night excited about God and his work through us.

4 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

So. Very. Cool.

solnechko said...

i can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

hey you did a wonderful job i'm so glad God showed you what to write cause when i saw it looked like a professional did it. your very talented anfd i'm glad Gods blessing were upon you and joel that night. God Bless you.

Elyse said...

That's awesome Richard!