Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Battleground Records (part 3)

Local Christian Rapper and record label owner Just Issac had a huge article in the Toronto Sun on Sunday. Yesterday he asked me about how the article potrayed him and we had a good talk. He really appriciated the logo I did for him and asked me to do a banner for him (which isn't started yet). He wanted to do me a favor in return for the logo and he says he's got a surprise in mind but he asked if I'd rather take some money. I told him I'd take what's behind the mystery door...

2 comments:

Aleah said...

Good choice, man, good choice.

Anonymous said...

i think that it is better not to take the money cause that Juszt Issac is talented and you would be so much more blest and inspired to experience the mystery ofinspiration. i never got to read the article sorry but maybe you can bring it home for me to read oh don't worry i won;t stick it on my fridge hahaha. ps i'm glad that you have such a wonderful friend at work that helps you. thanks Juat issac if your ever reading this Tara White