Sunday, January 08, 2006

Blog Mission Statement

I love telling stories about my life and in peticular the part of my life that has to do with spraypaint. Because, I think back to stories that I've herd about other peoples lives and the various lessons I've learned from them and I would like to pass on the favor. The purpose of this blog isn't to talk about a specific type of ministry such as spraypaint because, really? How many people spraypaint? But all of us are on this road of life with God "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." (prov 19:21) God has a specific plan for your life, specific ministries and specific character traits he wants develop within you. And I'm trying to record an accurate testiment of how God has worked in my life using the art form of graffiti. I have made mistakes and I probibly will make some more mistakes while writing this account and ask that you forgive me when I do and if you feel inclined to, let me know when I've made a mistake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Richard i reallly like what you spoke about. How does the pictures you create with Gravity hekp you> i mean is it the images you create that help you to know what Gods done in your heart or the intentions i was only curious cause that message sure encouarged me i read it twice. anyway i was reading 1 corinthians 10 i think about identity the other day and thats kinda what the message spoke to me about testimonals and giftings glorifying God with what we do have.thanks for the encouragement yo Tara

Battle said...

Dear Tara;
well thanks, I thought specifically you'd enjoy that one. About the art, I'll talk about my "graffiti mission statement" in a later post.