Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Battleground Records (part 2)


God is on our side the battle is won
there is nothing that can't be done
only the holy priests following God's path
will be the ones free from his wrath
dressed for war in robes of white
armed for battle and ready to fight
never going to slow down or cease
engaged in combat by bringing peace
immortal warriors who never tire
casting out those from the fire
nothing they can do only fear it
dropping bombs of the holy spirit
lead by the greatest general our Lord
an uncountable multitude draw thier sword
we are the legions turning the table
stand against our army? who is able?

*This is a logo for battleground records
"Dats hot...i like it.." and "Brilliant...!!!" - Just Isaac

6 comments:

Aleah said...

I am most likely asking this is my severe ignorance, but what is Just Isaac?

Battle said...

Just Issac is a christian rapper, owner of battleground records, 5 time welterweight boxing champion of canada and a co-worker of mine at little house residential care services. He's also a really great guy.

Abe said...

The idea of warfare in Christianity is getting less and less palatable to me. It seems that your image appeals more to our blood lusts than are desire to suffer with those who are suffering.

Battle said...

The idea of blood lust is just one of the many christian themes. This actually refers to the sword of the spirit but... oh well. The idea of suffering with those who are suffering is getting less and less palatable to me. I prefer the idea of running after those who are suffering trying to remove the demons that afflict them. But in all seriousness now, the name of the record company is "battleground records." What was I to do? I like the idea of warfare in christianity. The idea of activly going out and doing something with such purpose. I don't however like the idea of crusades, the early nazi's, and other christian miltants. Let me level with you, the image was designed to look cool and continue with the theme of Battleground records not to be a symbol of christianity in entirety.

Anonymous said...

i loved how it was poetic and paintss a picture in your mind it's cool and awsome rhyming did you write that yourself? i love it did oyu look in to the book of revaltions to get you idea? it's wonderful.Tara White

Battle said...

Thank you. Yes, I did write it myself. No, I didn't look for it I just remembered the saying "uncountable multitude" from when I was hanging out with George (that menonite guy in Tobramory).