Friday, January 20, 2006

Fatkins

I was practicing drawing characters yesterday. It's not something I usually do but in the intrest of streaching my artistic muscles I practiced and what you see on the left was my first shot. It's kinda wierd and a little dark to be honest it kinda freaked me out a little bit that I drew that. I was curious so, I kept going. The next one I drew was a little more dark and wierd. Then I drew one so dark and wierd that it acctually scared me, a freakish jack in the box riving in pain twisted and grewsome I crumpled it up and threw it out. I know my friend Joel Terry would totally dig it but it was scary. I don't think I'll draw like that just for the heck of it anymore. I call this guy "fatkins" he's laughing at all those suckers who diet and excersize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your crazy but i love the content of your sketch somtimes it's okay to practice sketching wierd things even if they scare you cause you'll be able to be more creative with it. oh yeah good messsage you should put it in diet magazines maybe somone will not be so hard on there body LoL Tara