Saturday, June 09, 2007

Kalamazoo Trip: Day 6

The guys left kali to go back to cali (mazoo and fornia respectively) with a little mix up at the airport they were on thier way home. My bus didn't leave till late in the evening so I busted out annothr piece at the rec centre. I worked more quickly by myself but it just wasn't the same painting by myself. I miss Camer and Fasm. The piece looked nice and Bobby liked it. On the way back home I met a muslim girl who had been harrassed, insulted and degraded by annother passenger. As she told me the story she began to tear up as she related how difficlt it was to live in a country that didn't want her there. I told her that what other people think of you is not as important as what God thinks of you. We played cards and talked religion and politics until I fell asleep on the bus and woke up back home.

No comments: