Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kalamazoo Trip: Day 2


Arrived safe and sound in kalamazoo and met up with Fasm, Cammer1 and Bobby. Fasm and Cammer are from my crew and Bobby is the youth minister of the church that were painting. Fasm and Cammer arrived in chicago and thier flight to kalamazoo was cancelled so Bobby the night before had driven to chicago to pick them up. It turns out that the paint supplier that they ordered the paint from messed up and was unable to send them the paint. So we had to buy cheaper domestic paint which is more difficult to use. We got started painting and it was awesome to see how Fasm or Cammer approached the wall differently in terms of colour and stuff. I don't like cheap demestic paint and it was frustrating at times becasue I felt like I was out of practice or a bad graffiti writer but really it was just the paint. But that didn't slow down Fasm he's got alot of can control and he didn't skip a beat. I had alot of fun hanging out with Cammer and Fasm there were always jokes and I laughed so hard that my stomac started to hurt. Were staying at Bobby's house and everything is just laid back and easy. Bobby likes the way the mural is turning out everyone has given us positive feedback.

No comments: