Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Kalamazoo Trip: Day 3


Woke up and got to the church and painted. Ate pizza, laughed, farted, talked, climbed stuff and did a little painting. We met up with a guy named Chan from the youth group who was interested in Graff and does air brushing and has dome some spraycan work in the past. That's us at a fish place by Bobby's house (L2R: cammer, me, fasm)
We played x-box and Bobby whopped us all at some fighting game, I did some magic tricks for Bobby's wife and kids. We did alot of backround work which was kinda tedious for me but Fasm didn't mind and Cammer seemed to love it.We stayed up really late cuz Tommorrow the one wall should probibly be finished. I used a skinny cap for the first time in my life it's when you cut a hole in the cap of the spray can and it sucked I got paint on the carpet (whoops) and it splattered too much. Lots of fun today though.

No comments: