Saturday, February 24, 2007

Conversation with Phais part2

battle-Hey man, are you still pissed? cuz you and snail went over between the bread again. I don't care cuz I thought what I put up there was there was kinda weak and it gave me an oportunity to put something better up without asking for the guy for permission. Did I do something new to piss you off? cuz last time we spoke you said..."i have no problem with you anymore" let me know what's up I'm not mad or anything just confused a little. Peace bro.

Phais-thats the beaty of vandalism, is that i dont have to ask before i do anything, and thats my spot, and always will be, and guess what, im coming back for that spot soon, and next time im taking the whole wallps. if you want to do mural, atleast practice your STUFF, cause you really suck. just becuase you can buy montana doesnt make you good. i could pull a better mural than that garbage out of my BUTT. you make that city look like its run by toy garbage and you have no respect from anyone.i dont even do much graffiti anymore, im too busy running the art scene where i live, but i still like to make time to ruin your garbage murals. word on the street is that your older than me too, which is kind of funny, you being older, and much less talented than i am. next time im coming back with a few gallons of paint, gonna wreck your whole wall, id rather seen plain bricks than your attempt at a "production"keep your wlefare STUFF to your friends living rooms and other STUFF, or grow a pair and do a FLIPPING bomb you new jack scene jock, i know mtv told you that graffiti is cool, but just using spraypaint doesnt make you a write, and your STUFF sucks so go get a new hobby cause im sick of it BUTThole

Battle- Hey man, thanks for telling me what's up so I wasn't left guessing. I apprciate you being honest Phais. I'm 23 years old if you wanted to know. I herd you were a real artist man, going to collage for it and all. I kinda envy you John Doe, I failed grade 10 art. That is a prime spot and I can totally understand why you'd want it, alot of foot trafic and high visibility. Come back man, it gives me an excuse to go over it again. cuz if I want to paint it again I've gotta ask permission unless some vandal does it first. It'll also give me an excuse to use this HVLP paint sprayer I picked up today ($220 in a pawn shop in Ohio). You don't even know how much of a blessing you going over my stuff has been cuz everytime I paint that spot right by the street I get annother job offer (best publicity I've ever had). I don't wacth MTV or any TV really. I can't give it up I've got too much invested in it. And as for respect, it only matters if you get respect from people you respect. I don't care if people love or hate my work. I care what my God thinks, what I think of myself, what my fiance thinks of me, what my family thinks of me, and everybody else isn't that important to me or my self esteem. But anyways I know you're pissed at me and everything but I have no hard feelings against you. And if you ever wanna free meal hit me up, my treat.thanks

Phais- hahahahahaha hey churchie, read a FLIPing science textbook you FLIPing loser, i had no idea of how sad a piece of trash you were, but god c'mon, god, thats an all time low,and for respect, whoever gives you respect for your garbage is a douchbage try getting published by juxtapoz and then talk about respect, real artist out fake BUTT scene jock ps. graffiti artists are the lowest form of of life on this planet, ive delt with it my whole life, people calling us scum, but a fake wanna be graffiti artist, what the hell is that you need a new hobby, and leave our hard earned sene alone please pss. FLIP you, poser

p.s. fiance at 23, hah i look forawrd to watching you on divorce court loser

Battle- Good for you man, Juxtapoz! I couldn't find your article though. I checked for Phais and John. But not your last name cuz I couldn't spell it (I failed grade 12 english twice). You got me wrong though I didn't say I get respect. I said I didn't want respect. And I'm not gonna name drop about who gives me respect. Your right I'm lower than low. A chritian graffiti artist you scrape the bottom on guys like me. Graffiti is the black sheep of the art world and christians are their bastard children. Man, you gotta realize that if your opinion of yourself is wraped up in what other people think then you gotta work on your self esteem. I'm not saying this personally to you, I'm just saying it in general that, if you look for acceptace through magazine articles, price tags on your canvases, and what other people think of you, you will never be accepted for who you are just what you've changed yourself to be in order to please people. peace


2 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

Ha! I loved reading this, thanks. I especially liked the bit about graf artists and their illegitimate kids. You can't get no respect. Phais is phascinating.

Beth said...

Wow, you gave that guy a lot of understanding and patience. That's so great. You get 15 more respect points from me just for that!

I however feel free to say that the guy sounds like a complete moron.

I love your work. Maybe I'm just missing something that only graffiti artists understand but I think that you are really talented. There have been many times when I see a good piece of graffiti in Toronto and I think "Wow, that's really good, but I liked my brother's green one better."

You're awesome, and since we both got engaged at 23 I'll be proud to stand up with you on divorce court TV! ; )

Love Ya!