Monday, February 12, 2007

Ohio Trip: Day 3

Dan 6:27 He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth.He has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions."

I woke up in the morning and went over to Lionheart's Son in law's house. The day I was painting he came over and checked on the truck when it was 80% done and invited us over for breakfast in the morning. I really can't say enough about thier family's hospitality. They were very generous to me and impressed apon me how much of a blessing I was being to thier ministry. They prayed for me and told me that God was going to bless the works of my hands and was going to pay me what I deserved for donating my time and paint because an earthly monetary reward is not adequate. I left straight from breakfast and got on the road. I took a pit stop in Dayton filled up on gas, read part of a book in defence of catholic traditions, and checked out a couple of pawn shops. In one of the pawn shops was a HVLP paint sprayer (I've been looking into them for a while). It was $220, it's used for painting large surfaces really quickly. I crossed the border without any problems when less than an hour away from home I ran out of gas. I filled up the gas tank my mom gave me for christmas at a local farm and was on my way back home.

1 comment:

Jamie A. Grant said...

Hey, I recognize that picture from your previous sketches. Coolio.