Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ohio Trip: Day 1

I was checking the gospel graffiti forum and someone named Lionheart was on there who wanted his truck painted. So I volunteered to go down to Ohio and paint it for him for the cost of the gas because he said he was using the truck for outreach and ministry.

Last year my Mom gave me some jumper cables and a gas can for christmas. The morning I left for Ohio my battery was dead and my car door wouldn't close so I used my jumper cables got it boosted, and when I drove down the street I held the door shut with my arm and drove with the other. After 15-20 minutes my arm was sore. I thought "I can't do this for 6-8 hours to get to Ohio". Then I misplaced my keys. I said to God "if you don't want me to go to Ohio that's Okay. If you don't want me to do this let me loose my keys or show me for sure that this isn't supposed to happen. Two minutes later I found my keys and ten minutes later my car door shut, and I was off to Ohio. It was a kinda boring trip to Ohio but I arrived at Lionheart's house at 2am.

1 comment:

Jamie A. Grant said...

The suspense is annoying. Let's see the rest of this truck!