Thursday, June 29, 2006

The write advise

I talked to Fasm, a christian graff writer who runs Gospel Graffiti. It was really neat to get his perspective on my work and he had some useful suggestions on getting useful suggestions. As some of you may know I've been really working hard at getting better style and also painting better. It's been a little bit of an obsession of mine to critique my own work I guess because, Fasm said he's never met annother writer who does as much critique as I do. I really wanted to talk to him because his style is somewhat similar to mine and I really (in a way) wanted him to tell me everything I was doing wrong so I could work on it and get better. That didn't really happen we just talked about stuff, old types of paint, canada, freewalls, the upcoming auggust event in mexico, and little tricks he's done with paint. He told me just to do my own thing and not take too seriously other people's suggestions. Which is exactly what I needed to hear.

No comments: