Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Feild Trip

I go over to the free wall in grimsby and when I get there, there is this guy staring at one of the peices I did. So I start on annother free wall and while I'm painting this group of kids come by in this big group and they start staring (not just casually glancing) at some of the work I had done. So they make thier way over to the wall i was working on currently and it turns out they were on a field trip of sorts with thier teacher and came just to see my walls. I was quite flattered by that and it's neat occationally to see what the reaction is by the public to the art. I ussually just send it off and leave it there for people to look at without ever really knowing if anybody saw it or was affected by it.

4 comments:

solnechko said...

hey that's way cool

Jamie A. Grant said...

I love this image. I especially like the brown-ish look to the whole thing but apparently this picture was taken at dusk. What does it look like in proper daylight?

Battle said...

It's been painted over scince or else it might have been piece #8... I guess the world will never know. hebrews 12:2 is the one about running the race with perserverance looking unto jesus the authour and finisher of our faith. who for the glory set before him... something, something, something.

Battle said...

Oh wow I didn't acctually answer that question... jesus is in green the character of me is in grey and the backround is in purple.