Thursday, May 25, 2006

Piece #?


"Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me. He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me"

Psalm 57:1-3


A couple of weeks ago me and my friend Ariel wanted to do something so at 10pm we start driving to Grimsby where there's three free legal walls where I did piece #4. We get there at 1am and the wall had been buffed which made me think that maybe I had done something illegal before. So I ditch the idea of spraypainting when a cop rolls up and asks if we'd seen a lost boy. We said no and asked him if the walls were legal to paint on and he said "yeah". I break out the paints and throw up a piece based on a this sketch untill about 4am. We slept in the car by the wall woke up in the morning and for some reason the camera didn't work. I went back to the wall today with a new camera and it had been buffed again. So, sorry there is no picture but it was a killer night and the wall looked great and I had a good opportunity to talk with the locals about life, God and art.

No comments: