Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Piece #5



I was approched by the owner of Tha Spot urban clothing. It wasn't my usual venue because the subject matter wasn't peticullarily appealing to me spirtiually but I got the feeling I should do it anyways. The guys gave me enough to pay for the paint and agreed to put a friend of mine's CD "Just Isaac" on thier music rotation. There was also some satanic graffiti on the back of thier store that they let me cover over. And that's what I found redeeming about this piece is the fact that I got to get rid of the pentagrams and upside down crosses.


2 comments:

solnechko said...

Hey nice... what's it say about Tha Spot on the second pic?

Battle said...

it says "parking 4 tha spot" and the message about the police wasn't by me. I'm over the whole "your under arrest" thing.