Friday, May 19, 2006

Piece #6


"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."

John 1:1-5 and 14

12 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

I love it. This appeals directly to my aesthetic taste. This is my new favourite mural that you have done.

Battle said...

Thanks Jamie, it did turn out really well. I was up till 4 o'clock last night painting it.

Jamie A. Grant said...

Where is it? Open Door?

Battle said...

No, it's connected to the same alley way where the london thing is off richmond just around the corner.

Elyse said...

Wow.. this is really good. I really like the style too, like Jamie. Awesome job!

solnechko said...

Hey batl, it's gorgeous. I love the colours, the orange and the blue... complementary colours are always sweet. hope no one's mad at you for this one! i'll go check it out when i'm down there.

Battle said...

thanks for the support it's nice to know some people really dig it.

Jamie A. Grant said...

I went by "your alley" on Sunday. Wow, you've thrown up an awful lot since I saw it a month ago. I also noticed that Phais added something new towards the end of the one wall. That's nice to see.

Battle said...

something new? the flower?

Jamie A. Grant said...

Yes, the cool flower, if that's what it's supposed to be. Oh, was that an old thing?

Aleah said...

Beautiful :)

Where's your alley? I wanna see!

Battle said...

yeah, that flower was there before.

my alley is off richmond street between york and king by LA mood and between the bread accross from the organic traveller.