Friday, July 13, 2007

Ohio Trip Again: Day 2


Got up in the morning and helped Lionheart and a few guys get some of the bikes ready for tomorrow. It was really cool to be working on the bikes: running cables, banging spacers, bleeding fluid, tightening stuff up and connecting wires. Three of us put together the front end of a bike and some other people watched and some polished chrome. Some neighborhood kids came by and I painted their skateboards and mopeds. Lionheart is an evangelist and he put on some pressure to tell the kids about Jesus. His style of conversation and mine are very different, Lionheart is very bold and blunt about spiritual things, I try to connect with people, listen to their issues and when they hint that they want me to respond I speak whats on my heart. I love just hanging out with Lionheart it seems that everywhere we go he's reaching out and telling people about Jesus, it's awesome to see. Lionheart talked to me about the five fold ministry, the nine spiritual gifts, speaking in tongues, demon's cast out, a blind man given sight, a cancer patient made well, two KKK members accept Jesus. It's all fresh and new since my last trip, it's amazing, and it's happening all around me, every few minutes something incredible happens. We talked about knowing the bible V.S. knowing spiritual things. I realize I may have knowledge of the bible but some things I know very little about. I gotta pray hard. I'm so thankful that God has arranged for me to be here at this time.

1 comment:

Jamie A. Grant said...

I often love to just sit and listen to stories from people like Lionheart. It's awesome and inspiring, really builds faith and ancourages us to move forward.