Monday, September 08, 2008

Blazefest 2008: Day 8


Saturday, we didn't have camp in the morning and we got to sleep in instead. In the afternoon we went to the park and had a big show. I met with a local writer, drew a piece in his book and prayed for him. There was something different about him after prayer and he said that he felt uplifted. We handed out the awards, had a demonstration of the elements, I finished the backdrop, my wife gave her testimony which was... deep and amazing and I've herd it before I was still on the edge of my seat. Jaz performed, and Ray gave an alter call. About 13 people came forward for the alter call, Jaz finished up with a song and there was this feeling like everybody there was part of one big happy family it was weird lots of hugs and smiles ad there was a real sense of community and unity.

No comments: