Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Networking

Lots of stuff has been almost happening recently. Alot of people over the last couple of months have been contacting me with incredible job offers and oportunities for ministry. Two store owners in london, a highschool student from boston, a biker from ohio, a street walker, a friend with a dream and a comic book penciler. Private canvas', business logo's, interior design, outreaches, automotive decoration, consultation, articles, sketches and travel. I've found recently that people's good intentions are not as solid as one would hope. I've also found that I've wanted to put off contracts I find less appealing. God's gotta help me out with this 'cuz sometimes I feel lazy other times I feel over zealous. I'm really praying for the two outreach related ones to pan out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too