Friday, November 03, 2006

Free Wall?

I herd about a free wall in Guelph (here) I called the police to double check before I started but they didn't know anything about it. I talked to the security gaurd and he didn't know eighther. But I had the information from the ontario legislative assembly that it was a free wall (legal to paint on). So I start painting and get half way through (left) and the security gaurd "suggests" I stop. I'm currently trying to get a hold of some public servants who know what's up with the wall but it's gotta go through all these channels and stuff first. It was good practice and kinda fun but it would have been nice to finish it... maybe after all this gets sorted out.

1 comment:

Jamie A. Grant said...

Oh, burn! I could have seen myself doing something like that back when I was a security guard.