Saturday, November 04, 2006

Piece #20


Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death - even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.
Philippians 2:5-9

7 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

Heh. Love it, funny approach.

solnechko said...

hey that is so cute

Beth said...

Looks good!, I liked your free wall one too, too bad you had to stop.

(just incase you didn't get my email, give me a call whenever you can)

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great ministry especially to the younger generation. Have you ever read the Relevant magazine? You would probably like it. Could you do a piece on Micah 6:8? Be blessed!!!!

Battle said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I have a friend who wrote an article for Relevant (I think). That is a very good verse

"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

It is however very long and maybe too complex of an idea to get accross in one picture. Not that it couldn't be done but thank you for the idea. Shona saved me alot of frustration when she gave me the idea for the London wall (that I was working on two nights ago again) I do take other peoples ideas into consideration when I paint there is a wealth of knowledge out there and alot of people more creative than I.

Anonymous said...

Do not be ashamed for professing your faith, there are many people who die for the spreading of the word.

davidh said...

that is really good.