Friday, September 15, 2006

Piece #17

Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day." John 12:44-48

5 comments:

Beth said...

I have a blog now, come check it out!

Anonymous said...

that saying sure is familiar sounds like some good advice a wise young man ounce told me wait
it's comming back to me now.....
It was you very good battle i'm learning still what that means i mean the top part as well very good
i shared alittle testamony at Open door of what the scripture means to my small group in young adults
Tara

Battle said...

Just to fill you comment readers in: I was talking to Tara about how Jesus didn't Judge those who did not follow his words. And if Jesus didn't judge those that didn't follow his words neither should we.

Anonymous said...

stop fucking spraying jesus on the fucking boards at grimsby skatpark no one there appriceates your fucking spray anyway

Battle said...

Hey, welcome to the site. It's a shame that Jesus offends you. I've never tried to offend anybody with my art. Those walls we're put up to be painted so I'm gonna keep painting them. As for no one apprciating my "spray" I don't do it to gain acceptace from anybody but, everyone who has had the guts to talk to me face to face likes them. I'd love to talk to you in person about the content of my work but people tend to be braver on the internet. I'll be painting at the skatepark tommorrow in the morning (weather permitting) stop by and say hello, Peace.