Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's getting clearer

I woke up this morning and I felt that I should pray "that I would be open to recieve the message that God has for me today". I was sitting in church and it just came to me. Annother message from God to share with the world (I think). I drew a little doodle to the left it says:

who's your master (mastercard symbol) "you cannot serve God and money" Mat 6:24. "The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil" (visacard symbol) 1 tim 6:10.

That kinda ties into annother picture I drew four months ago. A guy holding on to money with a chain attached to it.

2 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

Too late! I already saw your next piece. :)

Battle said...

Yeah, I had it up for half an hour. I figured YOU might see it. I wanted to add some text to the bottom before it was posted.