Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The earth is the Lords


I've been hitting the streets recently downtown trying to network and free up some more diverse walls for me to paint on outside of the spots that have already been thoroughly transformed. You know trying to spread his dominion outside of a few walls and mark the whole city for His fame. I have been blessed again with another wall, this time it's as one of the staff put it "A Satanic Metal Bar". Apparently they have a lot of satanic metal bands come and play there, I could tell he wasn't a fan of Jesus and as he looked through my sketchbook he was not happy about the amount of religious content but he did find something he liked. I'm excited about this. First a bar, then a hells angels owned tattoo parlor, then a gay bar now, a satanic metal bar! I love spreading the message of Jesus Christ to the people who don't always get the chance to come in contact with it.

No comments: