Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pressence "Church"


I was in a Christian newspaper years ago and ever since I have received each edition by email and I usually read through it. I read about a new church blah blah blah saw a website and decided to check it out. I went to their facebook site and looked at some pictures and I saw some of my artwork that had been posted by this church. So I went to the church that sunday to check it out. It was cool and I met an ex-graffiti artist there and I had a good conversation with her and stuck around after to talk to the pastor. Well a few months later I saw that the church was doing a series on the arts and since I like art I decided to check it out. The topic was interesting and I talked to the pastor and he asked if I'd like to speak at the church about my christian graffiti and so, some time in the future I'll be speaking at a church. I think it'll be fun.

http://www.presencelondon.com/

No comments: