Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An unusual fan

I've been getting messages from friends, family and co-workers over the last couple of months that the police wanted to get in touch with me concerning my graffiti. Tonight I got a call from Constable Sean Travis. He's been reading my blog and following my exploits. He's happy that I've been traveling and getting experience around the world. And then he got down to business I guess he's been mader than me about Phais going over my work. He's been trying to get his information off me for a while and after he saw the ally and read my blog he wanted to know if I'd be willing to turn over his name. I told him that my goal in life is to show Phais love even if he shows me hate and I'm not going to save him from the consequences of his actions but, I'm not going to turn him over eighther. He thanked me and then asked for a little information about how to find him and I told him that I wish you (Sean Travis) luck in your duties of upholding the law and trying to make our city a better place but I'm not going to help him out. He said thanks again and said I was a better man than most. Sean won't be in charge much longer of the graffiti division in london because he's being transferred which is a shame because he seems like a nice guy. Good luck Sean in your future job and thank you for always treating me with respect.

My first run in with Sean Travis

1 comment:

Jamie A. Grant said...

I love it. Politely standing up to the cop and refusing to give Phais up. Phais sure is lucky to have a friend like you. :)